For me quotes and lyrics are cheap therapy. I get to ponder someone elses thoughtful inspirations and try to adapt them into my lifes circumstances and then hopefully get something out of it... For free.
In this particular case - the lyrics gave me a reason for why I am the way I am... It sounds so good, right? Instead of being the girl who is always changing jobs and interests and situations, doing new things....changing, moving, searching, wanting, wanting, wanting....
Instead of looking at myself as being unsettled and discontent.... I am just, 'chasing my song'.
With this little arrow in my quiver I am now a colorful, exciting, explorer who is a life long learner, running through the lyrics of the life that I was destined for.
Now I just need to convince my husband of this....
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment